Words by Adrienne
My day starts when I take my five year old son to school. It's about a mile walk from home, Jude often rides his scooter so I wear my trainers to jog along side him. Then I might be training with a client or heading to the station to catch a train into the city. Whatever I'm doing I want to be comfortable but also to look good whilst on the go. I want to look casual and sporty but not loo like I just rushed straight outta the gym.
My athelisure essentials are....
1. A statement or logo top - I love ovwersized logo tee's and sweatshirts. 90's sports brands are back, so grab your favourite and build your outfit around that piece.
2. Fresh kicks - Trainers are the ultimate sporty accessory, I love fresh white trainers but also bold block colours work well. Make sure they are a lifestyle shoe though, wearing your muddy running trainers is not the same vibe.
3. Leggings - The make or break part of any athleisure outfit is the leggings. Choose a material that is thick, supportive and most importantly NOT see-through! (We've all been there.)
4. Layers - Add a gilet or a bomber to keep your outfit on point and to ensure you're prepared for any weather. Right now in London it's spring but that can mean anything from sunshine to snow. FYI, I always keep my ray bans in my bag too, just incase.
5. A backpack - Make your bag a statement part of your outfit. Two straps are not only on trend, but it's much better for your back and your posture. Save money on physio bills and spend it on new fit kit. *fist pump.