Thursday 21st June is International Yoga Day so here at Flybery we thought we'd share the yoga love by sharing our top 5 yogis on Instagram for some inspiration for you!
1) Cat Meffan with her gorgeous poses and down to earth personality we can't not love Cat. She also has a youtube channel with flows for all levels, plus she's an all-round yoga style icon!
2) Zoe Woodward aka Aloha & Coffee Flybery Woman Zoe juggles teaching and practicing yoga with being a mom and business owner. She's real and honest and isn't afraid to speak up about sometimes controversial issues!
3) Shona Vertue We are huge Shona fans here at Flybery. Combining yoga with mobility movement, amazing recipes and a house we all secretly want to live in Shona makes working out and living healthily fun and easy. With her no BS approach, we can relate to her every day!
4) Steffy White with a smile that lights up your screen it's not hard to be in a good mood when you see Steffy's Instagram. A yoga teacher, retreat owner, and self-proclaimed creator Steffy left a background in acting and performing and worked round the clock to follow her dreams and make what she does today a reality.
5) Rachel Brathen aka Yoga Girl creator of #yogaeverydamnday. Rachel is an inspiration to over 2.1 million followers. The original Instagram yogi who shares her daily journey, warts and all. From the dark days to the lightest moments, you can't help but fall in love with Rachel and all that she does for the yoga community and the world around her.
We stopped at 5 but we have so many more people who inspire us on a daily basis. We'd love to know your favourites! Head on over to our Instagram and tag your favourite yogis in our post and share the love this International Yoga Day