With Wimbledon just around the corner, it is time for all you Sharapova, Federer and Djokovic fans to update yourself on the benefits of getting out onto the court.
- The anaerobic workout is essential in cardiovascular fitness and muscle development. Fat loss is further enhanced by the quick bursts of movement.
- Tennis improves balance and body coordination. Everyone can do with boosting his or her hand and leg synchronisation while running on the court.
- Serving allows you to work on your hand and eye coordination.
- Tennis requires you to remain alert and think tactically while strategizing against your opponent at speed.
- It's a wonderful opportunity to build you sportsmanship spirit, playing in singles will boost your self-esteem and doubles enhances and encourages great teamwork.
- Tennis creates a discipline in all aspects of your life, professional or private, it takes commitment and perseverance.
Tennis Style Notes
Stick to classic minimilastic styles in neutral tones for a timeless tennis wardrobe to look on point on the court. The adidas London Tennis Dress with Adizero Defiant Bounce Shoes are a perfect combination.