A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or device you use to access the Site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device.
The cookies we use may include:
- “Analytical” cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it, for example at Google Analytics. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- “Strictly necessary” cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site.
- “Functionality” cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- “Targeting” cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
TECHNOLOGIES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
We may work with service providers who are authorised to place third-party cookies, web beacons or similar technologies for storing and collecting information on our Site with our permission.
These service providers may use these technologies to help us deliver our own content and advertising and/or compile analytics, so that we may improve your experience of using the Site.
Save as outlined in this policy or otherwise on our Site, and with the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorised third parties, we do not allow third party content on the Site to include or utilise any cookies or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal data. If you think other third party content may be collecting personal data or using tracking technologies on our Site, please report it to us.
By using our site, you agree to us placing previously mentioned sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ .
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
You may also access Google Analytics’ currently available opt outs for the web here or accessing Ads Settings or Ads Settings for mobile apps, depending on your device.
For more information on third party advertising-related cookies and how to opt-out of them, you can visit the following third party websites:
- Your Online Choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Note that using opt out methods described above does not necessarily mean that you will not see advertising, only that the advertising will not be specifically targeted to you.