FLYBERY RUN CHALLENGE T&C
1. The promoter is: Flybery Ltd (company no. 09966013) whose registered office is at Office 7, 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London EC4M 7JN, United Kingdom.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Flybery and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Flybery blog: https://flybery.com/blog/just-run-flybery-run-challenge-502.
6. Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted.
7. The competition starts 00.00 GMT 21.09.2018
8. Closing date for entry will be 23.59 GMT 28.09.2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: The entrant has to take a screenshot of the activity summary from one of running apps (such as Nike Run Club, Endomondo, Runstatic etc.) after the run made during the competition week and upload it to its Instagram profile. The entrant has to use hashtags #FlyberyWomen and #FlyberyRunChallenge and also tag @flybery_sport whilst posting on Instagram. It's important to remember to set up a social media profile as 'public' as otherwise the promoter might not be able to access the photo.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows: a pair of running shoes up to 150 GBP from products presented at Flybery.com in running shoes category: https://flybery.com/women/shoes/running-shoes
14. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The winner will be chosen: by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The panel of judges is comprised of Ewelina Bajołek-Stępień, Maciej Stępień, Kamil Bajołek. The selection criteria are creativity of the post, assessed by the panel of judges.
16. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Whilst entering the competition, the entrant agrees to the use of his/her photo (or collage) in any publicity material. The promoter has rights to use photos (or collages) submitted within the scope of the competition in any publicity across Flybery website and Flybery social channels, including, but not limited to Facebook and Instagram. The promoter has rights to introduce changes and modify photos (collages) submitted within the scope of the competition.
23. Flybery LTD shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Any comments and complaints might by submitted by email on Flybery mailbox: email@example.com
25. Terms and conditions of the competition are available at: https://flybery.com/page/flybery-run-challenge
27. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.